Reports to: Warehouse and Distribution Manager/Warehouse Operations Manager
What we are looking for:
Hours: 08:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (flexible)
Deta offer a competitive salary, a company pension and a friendly working environment.
Please download the application form from the Deta website and send along with your CV to:
Mrs Joanna Genas, PA to the Managing Director, Deta Electrical, Kingsway House, Laporte Way, Luton, Bedfordshire LU4 8RJ or email to: email@example.com
Department: Internal Sales
Reports to: Sales Operation Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: West Midlands
Reports to: Specifications Manager and Specifications Director
We are seeking New Build Site Inspectors to carry out checks on new build homes throughout a predetermined area. Work hours are flexible but you will be required to undertake 15 to 20 site inspections a month depending on monthly requirements. Remuneration will be on a per site basis and own transport is essential but a mileage allowance will be paid. You will be reporting to the Specifications Manager and Specifications Director and given full training on the Deta Electrical site inspection process along with all PPE equipment.
Reports to: Purchasing Director
To contribute to the continuous improvement of the marketing function, taking a proactive role in developing and implementing the marketing strategy ensuring its alignment with the company’s business objectives.
The role entails shared responsibility for all marketing activity across multiple brands, working closely alongside a fellow marketing executive, and reporting to the purchasing director.
1. Website, Social Media & Electronic Media
• Website content management, including ongoing development and regular updating of news items, new product insertions, updates and promotional activity.
• Social media management across multiple platforms including Linked In and Instagram.
• Maximise the use of electronic media to include a regular programme of email campaigns targeted at the wider customer base (i.e. wholesalers, contractors, developers, specifiers, etc.)
2. Advertising, PR & Promotions
• Manage advertising and news items within the trade press in consultation with Product Managers and in support of company objectives to maximise press coverage.
• Produce monthly content to attain editorial and advertorial inclusions to maximise product and brand awareness.
• Produce copy and create / manage artwork in support of all promotional activity (e.g. point of sale material, flyers, etc,).
3. Marketing Collateral
• Manage all marketing collateral in support of the company’s ethos and strategic objectives, ensuring collateral is unique, creative, concise and effective, and is made available for distribution in a timely and cost effective manner, and refreshed regularly as appropriate.
• Produce copy and create / manage artwork requirements for all company and customer literature as appropriate, to include product catalogues, brochures, flyers, posters, price lists, packaging, POS, etc.
• Develop and implement a programme of quarterly internal and external newsletter releases.
• Project manage and coordinate activities in respect of all marketing initiatives, working closely with stakeholders around the business to ensure on time delivery and maximum impact.
• Supporting new product launches, working within a cross-departmental project team and stakeholders in defining and maintaining a critical path for every project, ensuring all marketing milestones are met on a timely basis in line with the original brief and plan.
• Ensure effective use of all marketing communication tools available to the business as required to promote and support each of the brands and product categories.
• Analyse and report on the results of campaigns deployed across multiple channels, sharing details with relevant departments and fine-tuning campaigns to deliver maximum impact and results.
• Maintain product image library, advertising and PR library, electronic mailing lists, etc.
• Manage stock levels of marketing collateral.
Part-time upto 25 hours per week
We are looking for a hardworking and organised individual with excellent design skills across a range of printed and digital media, to include catalogues, point of sale, packaging, adverts, web and social media. The Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of the design process and will become a valuable member of the marketing team.
Candidates will have a portfolio showcasing their work across multiple channels.
To contribute to the continuous growth of the company through effective and profitable management of the Deta product portfolio. Specific responsibilities to include: