Reports to: Warehouse and Distribution Manager/ Warehouse Operations Manager
- Picking and Packing of customer sales orders
- Using IT systems to produce delivery notes and carrier labels
- Loading customer orders onto delivery vehicles
- Reworking of stock for customer requirements
- Maintaining the warehouse in a clean and tidy order
- Adhering to Warehouse and Health & Safety procedures.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- A flexible approach to warehouse working
- Are adaptable, conscientious and hard working
- The ability to drive a FLT would be an advantage
Hours: 08:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (flexible)
Deta offer a competitive salary, a company pension and a friendly working environment.
Please download the application form from the Deta website and send along with your CV to:
Mrs Joanna Genas, PA to the Managing Director, Deta Electrical, Kingsway House, Laporte Way, Luton, Bedfordshire LU4 8RJ
or email to: email@example.com