Deta is delighted to unveil its new look catalogue that combines the Deta, Deta TTE, Brackenheath and Briticent brands and brings together a host of exciting new products to market to meet the demands of our partnering wholesalers and contractors.
The ever-expanding Deta product portfolio has been extended with a number of new additions to include:
- Installation Materials – assembled with the professional electrician in mind, the range is made up of Cable Clips, Cable Ties & Fixings, Glands, SWA Cable Cleats & Brass Cable Glands, Connector Boxes & Strips and Grommets.
- Next Generation Universal LED Dimmers – offer multi-way dimming suitable for use with dimmable LED lamps (leading or trailing edge control), incandescent and/or halogen lamps.
- Mains Optical and Heat Alarms with 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery Back Up – in accordance with the change in building regulations for installation in Housing Association properties, Deta’s new alarms provide the perfect solution for rented or multiple occupancy properties.
The Brackenheath and Briticent ranges of high quality domestic, commercial, emergency and site lighting continue to evolve with several exciting additions to the range:
- Brackenheath LED Panels – TP(b) rated and backlit as standard ensuring a uniform light distribution and an improved contrast. LED modules mounted at the back of the panels provide a direct light source and offer a superior lumens per watt performance.
- Brackenheath LED CCT Floodlights with Plug-In PIR – offering CCT switching and a pre-wired connector, the range offers flexibility and is ideal for retrofit applications. An optional plug-in, IP54 rated PIR accessory allows simple conversion of the standard fitting.
- Brackenheath Spectra LED Bulkhead – incorporating the latest LED technology with CCT, emergency and microwave options available in a white or black trim, the range offers flexibility for individual lighting requirements.
- Briticent Next Generation LED Non-Corrosive Fittings – new and improved quick fix, two-part hinged LED tray design with ENEC approved driver.
For a hard copy of the new Deta product catalogue please contact your Area Sales Manager or speak with a member of our sales team on 01582 544 500 who will be pleased to receive your call.